Monday, July 4, 2011

So much packing...

So my parents andBucha have been here this weekend to help pack up our room and get ready for the big move on Thursday (three more days!!). We have SO MUCH stuff!! We have three or four big suitcases packed for Kauai plus multiple boxes ready to be shipped. Me and Cassidy have four big suitcases and a box to ship to Houston and we still need another suitcase! We have sold pretty much everything; just have a few things left to get rid of. We all spent yesterday packing and there is still much to do. Today Cassidy is going to work (and get paid double since it's a holiday), mom and Bucha are going to clean and me and my dad are going to lunch and then get worked on this afternoon by Jesse.

I still haven't slept through a whole night yet. I don't know if it is because I got used to the nurses waking me up throughout the night for three weeks or if it's something else. I noticed that I don't regulate mmy temperature very well anymore. I get cold and hot very quickly and i can never be in a comfortable environment. While sleeping I used to just stay in one position and my body would get so hot and do nothing to cool me off but sweat. So I would wake up drenched because I haven't moved off my back in 5 hours. So last night I managed to stay cool but that required me being awake to move. It's very weird.

I am supposed to get my blood drawn tomorrow and I am very nervous; the last time I went to get my blood drawn my WBC count had risen from 70,000 to 198,000 and I had to start chemotherapy that day. I am hoping for good results and if anything I might need a blood transfusion. I will let you all know what my results are when I fin out. Wish me luck!

Happy fourth of July! We are probably going to go down to Waikiki and watch the fireworks. Everyone leaves tomorrow morning; I will miss my Bucha and dad :( /i hope to see them in Houston soon. I also miss my sister and Maile a lot. It hurts knowing I can't see my niece until I'm all better :(:( I hope to see Chelsea in Houston soon...we have such a good time hanging out with each other :)

I have been eating a lot to try and gain back the 15lbs I lost in the hospital. Luckily I have a huge appetite and my throat is completely better :D My toe is healig and slowly getting better as well. The rash is pretty much gone and it's nice to know that my immune system is workinng again. However, I get tired so easily. I was folding sheets and that put me out of breath. My heart pounds in my chest all the time and I get exhausted. I have to remember to take it easy.


well, I love you all and hope for good results tomorrow. I hope you have a great holiday and I will write again tomorrow :)

with love, savy

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment!