Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'M BACK!!

Good morning everyone! It has been exactly 1 years since my last post and my blog has FINALLY decided to work again!!! YAY! soooo I will be updating (much more often I promise!) and keeping in touch with you all!

I have been back in school and doing well. I have 2 weeks left before summer vacation! It has been great (but exhausting) being in school and I am happy that my brain can still function well and my chemo-brain seems to be leaving me as well.

I have been working a lot of Fernandez Sports and Physical Therapy (where I was working before I was diagnosed) and it has been a wonderful place for me to help others with their physical problems while also giving me therapy as I help them. I have been working out, starting to run again (very slowly hah) and doing Pilates to help get my posture back and my body strong again. I have been feeling great and even managed to NOT get the flu this bad flu season!

I am taking the summer off to just focus on work and I'll resume school again in August (for 3 of my last 5 classes!). I am planning on graduating next May (2014) with my Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Sciences degree :)

Anyways, I am in class so I will go. I will update soon to let you know more about my future plans and where I have been this past year

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment!