Sunday, October 30, 2011

I see a clearing ahead :)

SOOOOOOOOOO......good news! well I haven't found out what percentage my blood is of travy's cells BUT the doctors told me that the mutated gene that was the start of the leukemia was no longer in my marrow! so! hopefully once my body has been completely taken over by travis I will be 100% in the clear for being cancer-free :D yay! cause believe me...i'd rather NOT go through this again.

I had a WONDERFUL day yesterday! My first real outing since getting out of the hospital :) Cassidy took me to the Renaissance Festival! I believe it is the biggest festival in the US but you can google it yourself and check on that if you think I'm wrong. It was HUGE!! there were so many stages and houses and shops and people! A lot of people were in costume and since it was All Hallows Eve themed there were both medieval costumes and halloween costumes walking about. It was very fun! I ate part of a turkey leg, iced cream from germany and funnel cake (i couldn't resist). It got me and cassidy talking about one day getting real costumes and acting the part...some people go and remain in character the whole time they are there. I think it would be a lot of fun to wear those beautiful gowns and corsets and have BIG hair. Cassidy, of course, would be my knight :) or gladiator...we haven't decided yet :) depends on how comfortable he is walking around in just a piece of cloth and yelling a lot in anger at being a slave (my slave :D). We saw a jousting show and a show of illusions. We also got to see a lady blow glass and make a beautiful glass vase. We walked around for 6 hours before I called it quits; my legs and feet were hurting! I can't believe cass does this everyday for 9 hours! I give him props for being able to be on his feet and not collapse at work...if it were me I'd end up sitting on a table..all day.

Tonight me and the neighbors are going to put some semi-scary (but mostly NOT scary) movies in theme for the holiday. Tomorrow we are going to Jan and Janet's to help pass out candy and hang out :) It going to suck not dressing up this year and going out and about but I'm probably not missing much.

well I hope you all have a safe and scary halloween! go trick or treating for me! :P I was hoping to dress up as Megamind (google it) since I'm bald but having no job and no money and no sewing skills makes it difficult to put together a costume. I hope to see pictures of good costumes! :) i love you all!

-sav

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment!