Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreams that I've been having to deal with being in the hospital

Weird dream; me, mom and Chelsea go with Bucha and juju to a outdoors pilates yoga class. We also go to get some sun first at a beach I know at. This is after I just get done out of the hospital. Juju goes in the water near the rocks and wants to crab walk on them, naked doing yoga moves
Me mom and Bucha find ourselves not where sand is anymore but a fenced in waterway that has the water coming all the way up to the road where sand used to be. Sand surfers and whatnot are coming in and out so we cancel those plans and try to get juju out of the water who is propelling herself onto of the water with one leg and the other leg perpendicular to the water and up in the air
So we have a dark green scion xb rental and as my mom parks it and I'm still in the car I noticed the brakes werent working too good. I had to change into my sports bra and I kind of put it on wrong because it had been a while since I've had one on since the hospital. I get out of the car ad notice the car slide forward and think, the curb will get it
I twist my top around and get my mom into the car cause I'm like you need to repark the car, it's slipping forward. We get into the car and she puts it in park and the parking brake on but it slides backwards and to the side.
I'm like mom!!! Fix it! So she slides it back into the parking spot and tries again but it goes forward. The she tried reversing into another spot and by now the car and my mom have such a sagging sad face because it can't stay still in a spot, I start laughing. The car is begining to get puffy and saggy and all I can do is laugh because my mom is bummed we couldn't go to our class



This dream happened in a span of an hour and it woke me up after cause I was actually laughing in bed. I have weird dreams like this ALL THE TIME here and it drives me NUTS! cause they wake me up!

I just woke up so I'll write another post later today but i hope you are entertained by this

-Savy

4 comments:

  1. I'm lying in bed with sav and we're trying to figure out how to post comments on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool I did it!!
    Sav said that the night before last that I was laughing in my sleep so I guess this hospital gives you the giggles. Savannah hasn't been sleeping a lot in the night times because of her sore throat, she's been getting most of her sleep in the day time so i can push her pain medication button and get her to gargle salt water on the hour to maintain the moisture in her throat. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i should up date you all on the latest news from the doctor as of yesterday. Dr. Fukumoto has received some genetic results from the bone marrow biopsy (although the entire bone marrow biopsy has not come back yet) and from what he can see so far, Savannah is on the intermediate to low risk of survival, and so that means that a bone marrow transplant will probably be on the horizon. Now there is still a chance that the induction chemo could pull thru and kill all the blasts (leukemia cells) and put savannah into remission. this is still a one day at a time process. In the mean time Me and trav will be getting our HLA typing done which will determine if our genetic make up in our bone marrow matches savannahs, there is a 25% chance one of us will be a perfect match. Savannah will be HLA typed after the chemo has left her body, so not for another 2-3 weeks. Savannah has a fabulous attitude about her and I can't tell you guys how much your support gets her thru each day. I would recommend that all of you keep sending her your love and support, I know that its hard for her to talk on the phone for very long, but she absolutely loves getting mail, whether it's a card (she posts all of her cards on the wall) post card, letter or care package, it helps!! We are getting trav to refine the blog so that posting comments will be a bit easier, I know it's kind of difficult to figure out, but she also loves to read her comments. To post a comment create an account with blogger and from your profile you can follow sav's blog and post comments. If you need help please email me at chelsrollins@gmail.com
    Every comment counts!! Thanks everyone for all if your suppor
    <3 chels

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment!