Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rash

Hi everyone!

Guess what! My throat is feeling SO much better now. I'm eating my meals and drinking lots of water. My muscle spasm has gotten better and I don't need my pain killers or muscle relaxant as much anymore. Only, with me, when something gets better another thing goes wrong. I broke out into a rash that covers pretty much my entire body. Luckily it doesn't hurt but it does itch a little bit. Due to me having so many antibiotics and drugs going into me, the doctors aren't sure what is the main drug that is causing the side effect. They have given me steroids and some cream to help sooth the rash. I hope it goes away soon because i feel so gross with it all over me :(

Bucha just arrived! But with her arrival is Chelsea's departure. it was so great having her here and i'm going to miss her so much. We needed some hang out time and I can't wait for her to visit me in Texas one day :)

My friend from kindergarten came up from the big island to visit me this weekend as well. Her name is Kailie and I haven't seen her in years since I mostly stay on Oahu now for work. It's been great catching up with her and hanging out. She brought a puzzle that is very hard to do so it's keeping us busy.

I think the best news is that I have FINALLY been able to sleep! I only wake up a couple times and that's because of the nurses coming in to do their checkups and whatnot. I have been walking around and doing my exercises and I did 10 minutes on the exercise bike today :) I have energy and I can focus on things like puzzles without getting too tired now. I haven't been nauseous too! So things have been going great and once this rash is gone I'll hopefully be good to go!

Well, back to the puzzle. I love and miss you all. I'll post again soon!

-savy

1 comment:

  1. So glad your throat is better and you're able to eat AND sleep! Great news :) I hope everything continues to get better, hoping for good news today about the biopsy! How is the rash? Clearing up hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment!