Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Status update as of 6/14/11

Hey everyone,

I received my first update from Savannah today so I wanted to share it with you.

Today she is on her 4th day of chemotherapy and things haven't changed much except that shes hairy and getting weaker. Shes trying hard to eat the food that give her, drink as much as possible and is walking around the hospital to exercise. Cassidy has been by her side since last weekend and this was his first day back to work. I want to thank him for being there for Savannah. to quote Sav, "He has been so amazing since the day he brought me to the hospital". Shes enjoying hanging out with Mom and Dad and has got a new ipad 2 to keep her busy. I would suggest perhaps sending her kindle books to read or programs for her ipad. I spoke with Cassidy and he said they have a bunch of board games.

Thanks to everyone for keeping me in the loop and if anyone would like to make a post just email me and I can set it up for you.

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment!