Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hey it's Cassidy. I just wanted to give everyone an update on savannah as of this morning... I don't know if this is new info for anyone but, her blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature levels are doing well. Her potassium is back to normal!! Which is great news cause she was really really low up until early this morning. It was at a .08 when it needed to be 3.5. Her white blood cell count is 28,000!!! That is a decrease of almost 170,000...So she should be able to start feeling better soon. So it seems to have been a good first day of chemo. There have been a few speed bumps, but that is expected, and any speed bump so far has been able to be explained. We definitely dont like the random ones!

She is still going strong and has high spirits. She appreciates all the love from everyone but is sleepy... More updates coming soon.

Sent from thE iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone! Savvy here having a good day today! I have the most energy today so far and feeling quite chipper :) I have been surrounded by my mom, dad and Cassidy and all of my amazing nurses! They have been keeping me occupied along with my iPad and new kindle :) thank Jill penbrook for the gift! Thank you everyone for your support! It helps so much having your prayers with me.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment!